2 Steps to Take When a Delayed W2 Arrives After Filing Your Taxes in AL

by | May 6, 2021 | Tax & Financial Consultant, Taxes

Have you recently filed your tax return but have realized that another W2 recently arrived from your part-time job? Are you now concerned about the tax implications of this additional income and are wondering what you should do? Are you also wondering whether or not you should file this delayed W2? If so, then the answer is that you should definitely file it. Here are two steps to take next.


One of the first steps to take is to amend your original tax return. Amending will void your first filing so you can refile to include the additional W2 you have just received. It is important to amend your first filing with the IRS before submitting the correction.

Obtain Necessary Forms

Another step you should take is to gather all the necessary forms from the IRS to file an amended tax return. This means speaking with a representative or visiting the IRS website to obtain these forms so you can begin the correction process.

The Experts Who Can Help

Perhaps you have been trying to get a hold of the IRS but have not been able to speak with a live representative. You are now wondering how to get the IRS on the phone. Contact the tax professionals at Axiom Tax Resolution Group. They can help you with your situation and have been offering their expertise for several years. So, when wondering how to get the IRS on the phone, contact these professionals instead to save time and money. Call or visit them today to resolve your tax situation.

Latest Articles